Sunday, June 30, 2013

Susan P. Banks

(Source)
So far in my work on the cemetery, I've only made posts about the families or individuals whom I have successfully researched. There are many others I've tried to research, but I either found nothing or what I found was too ambiguous to be definitively identified with the person in question.

Now that I'm a bit further along in the project, I'm going to start making posts for the people for whom my preliminary research on Ancestry has been unsuccessful. My hope is that either I'll find what I'm looking for later on, or someone else will recognize the name and will be able to provide me with a lead.

To the right is the grave of Susan P. Banks, who was born April 2, 1867, and died April 8, 1901. I found a New York-born Susan Banks, a widow living in Essex, New Jersey, with her sister Ruth Fisher in the 1900 census, but I couldn't tell for certain whether it was the right Susan Banks. The Susan Banks in the census was born in April 1865.

No comments:

Post a Comment